Preparing for the Growing Season.
We perform these services Late-March through Early-May:
- Remove Winter mulch
- Remove Wintergreen arrangements from planters
- Prepare garden soil and planters for Spring planting
- Add amendments to soils when needed
- Perform soil sample test every three years for analysis
- Install Spring planters
- Divide and thin perennials
- Lift roses
- Prune shrubs such as Barberry, dogwood, euonymus, hydrangea, ninebark, rose, weigela, spirea (except bridal wreath).
- Create and prepare new garden beds, as desired.
We perform these services Mid-May through Late May:
- Plant annuals, perennials and tropicals for summer color
- Install summer planters