Heidi Heiland, Founder and Chief Experience Officer, has been exploring the people-plant connection for over 35 years. Her personal design philosophy: to honor the earth while helping her clients realize their dreams. Heidi appreciates the unique vision each client desires for their personal space, and partners with them to ensure their desired connection with the earth is accomplished.
Heidi believes we are all fully united with nature, whether or not we are consciously aware. It is Heidi’s chief responsibility to help her clients uncover the elements of nature that assist them in getting in touch with their sense of place.
Accreditation & Education
- President, Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA)
- Constance Spry Flower School, London, England
- Professional Master Gardener
- Certified Professional, Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA)
- Pesticide Applicator
- Frequent Speaker/Lecturer/Mentor to various educational communities
- Featured guest on Kare 11’s EarthKare, and other local television channels
- Pursuing BS in Horticultural Therapy through Colorado State University